Archived Topic

Was suspended by cougarboard

by catholicmat · 10/29/2009

Advertisement
C
catholicmat
Thought that was kind of funny. :twisted:
S
scott715
Good to see you made it to the board. By the way what do we call this board? CB?????
C
catholicmat
scott715 wrote:
Good to see you made it to the board. By the way what do we call this board? CB?????


Thanks! I think the name of this board is CC, rather COUGARCORNER BABY!!



C-MATT IS BUCKING WITH COUGARCORNER AND BYU TO A BEAT DOWN OF WYOMING!!
1
1967cougar
I really can't express how really awesome it is to see the "good" posters here on CC. They keep on coming. Now if we could just find a way to keep the jerks away....
S
Schmoe
1967cougar wrote:
I really can't express how really awesome it is to see the "good" posters here on CC. They keep on coming. Now if we could just find a way to keep the jerks away....


...sorry. :oops:
Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
catholicmat wrote:
Good to see you made it to the board. By the way what do we call this board? CB?????


Thanks! I think the name of this board is CC, rather COUGARCORNER BABY!!



C-MATT IS BUCKING WITH COUGARCORNER AND BYU TO A BEAT DOWN OF WYOMING!!


Good Gravy. It is great to see you CMat. I know that life has brought you some ups and downs. I hope good things come your way. Are you still in Central/Northern CA? You still running a store? Drop me a line sometime.

Kiwi
M
Metallicat
CMat, good to see hear. It's been a while. Though, I guess I cant talk too much since I've been relatively absent from MWCboard and Cougarblue myself.
M
Mars
catholicmat wrote:
C-MATT IS BUCKING WITH COUGARCORNER AND BYU TO A BEAT DOWN OF WYOMING!!

HELL YEAH and YEE-HAW!!!
J
jonnylingo
Schmoe wrote:
I really can't express how really awesome it is to see the "good" posters here on CC. They keep on coming. Now if we could just find a way to keep the jerks away....


...sorry. :oops:


me too :roll:
Q
Qman
I guess I am getting on this bandwagon. Go CC.
Advertisement
B
bostoncoug
I to am so happy that I found cougar corner. I am the very definition of a "lurker" over at cougarblue. I've grown really frustrated at all the trolls that continue to come on there unchecked etc. It's been nice to see so many old school, GREAT posters over here. BTW Catholic Matt, WELCOME BACK!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
D
Ddawg
I am so happy to be over @ Cougarcorner. I had groen tired - just tired of Cougrablue. I posted several days ago over there that I did not like the new format - which I really don't.



It's good to see all the quality folks over here @ Cougarcorner. Bueno!!!

:D :D
K
Kbear
I went for a temple recommend interview the other day and when they ask about any organizations that might be a little risky, I did have to admit that I love CC but I still got the recommend so it must be ok over here! :P
S
scott715
Does that meam we are church approved? At least unofficially?
G
Guest
scott715 wrote:
Does that meam we are church approved? At least unofficially?


Church tested, Church approved!
Advertisement
I
Italics
Mars wrote:
C-MATT IS BUCKING WITH COUGARCORNER AND BYU TO A BEAT DOWN OF WYOMING!!

HELL YEAH and YEE-HAW!!!


please don't curse, it distracts from the spirit of this message board ;) :lol:
M
MrRoboto
catholicmat wrote:
Good to see you made it to the board. By the way what do we call this board? CB?????


Thanks! I think the name of this board is CC, rather COUGARCORNER BABY!!



C-MATT IS BUCKING WITH COUGARCORNER AND BYU TO A BEAT DOWN OF WYOMING!!


C&C Cougar Factory



Everybody dance now!!!
C
catholicmat
kiwibacon wrote:
scott715 wrote:
Good to see you made it to the board. By the way what do we call this board? CB?????


Thanks! I think the name of this board is CC, rather COUGARCORNER BABY!!



C-MATT IS BUCKING WITH COUGARCORNER AND BYU TO A BEAT DOWN OF WYOMING!!


Good Gravy. It is great to see you CMat. I know that life has brought you some ups and downs. I hope good things come your way. Are you still in Central/Northern CA? You still running a store? Drop me a line sometime.

Kiwi


Thanks man! Things are going a bit better for me. I am in Aptos, California, just south of Santa Cruz.



No, I am not running the store. I am back with TruGreen LawnCare. Hope all is well with you.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.