Archived Topic

BYU favorites against Tulsa, but barely, like 1.5

by Dwight · 12/5/2011

Advertisement
D
Dwight
What are the odds that the team really clicks it together for this game? I like that they got to play Saturday, as it reduces their total time off.
D
Dwight
While on the subject. Would it be ironic if the last game we played prior to Jake Heaps arrival we were ranked, and the 1st game played after him we are ranked?
S
scott715
Wow
C
CougarClaw
Dwight wrote:
While on the subject. Would it be ironic if the last game we played prior to Jake Heaps arrival we were ranked, and the 1st game played after him we are ranked?


great observation.



maybe now we can beat utah. :blush:
C
cougarnerd
CougarClaw wrote:
While on the subject. Would it be ironic if the last game we played prior to Jake Heaps arrival we were ranked, and the 1st game played after him we are ranked?


great observation.



maybe now we can beat utah. :blush:


Not only that, but now we're 11-2 or 12-1. I'm liking next year...a lot. :D :D
Advertisement
I
IowaCougar
If Riley plays the way he did in the Hawaii game, BYU wins. I was amazed at his play, especially considering his injury.



Provided the defense shows up. Historically, BYU's defense has had a hard time with Tulsa. I think that Bronco will be working hard on his research here. I'm really looking forward to this game. 8)
S
scott715
I think I am more interested in seeing that we get all of our practices in this time and that we develop the depth for next year's two deep. Of course that also means that we blow them out and get Lark half of a game to play.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.