Archived Topic

Who is our QB in 2013?

by vancouvercougar · 12/5/2011

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Anyone have any insight?
F
fifthqb
Munns?
S
scott715
Hill coming off his misison.
F
fifthqb
I thought 2013 is when all our stars were going to align, but this question makes me think that 2012 is now our best shot in the short term.
F
frdbtr
Here's a tweet from the right with a list of QB's that BYU will have on the roster in the next few years. i think all but mangum (who may be on a mission) will be on the roster in 2012.



"Considering the competition coming in for QB, Hill, Hili, Olsen, Mangum, Kuresa, nothing would have been set in stone. "
Advertisement
S
scott715
There are a couple of walkons that have potential too. It will be interesting.
S
SpiffCoug
Whoever it is, I'll expect them to perform at/around the 136 PER standard - something the QB-who-used-to-play-for-BYU-but-is-quitting only acheived six times in his 22-game career.
C
CougarClaw
SpiffCoug wrote:
Whoever it is, I'll expect them to perform at/around the 136 PER standard - something the QB-who-used-to-play-for-BYU-but-is-quitting only acheived six times in his 22-game career.


given the relatively easy schedule we've played...stats like these sure dulls the sting of losing Heaps.
J
JamieVallen
It will be Taysom Hill I'd bet my left nut on it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
runbyu1
jmvcougar wrote:
It will be Taysom Hill I'd bet my left nut on it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Can we seriously hold you to that? ;)
Advertisement
G
Guest
runbyu1 wrote:
It will be Taysom Hill I'd bet my left nut on it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Can we seriously hold you to that? ;)


An easybet for a woman to make!

;) :evil: (Just kidding!)
J
JamieVallen
hawkwing wrote:
jmvcougar wrote:
It will be Taysom Hill I'd bet my left nut on it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Can we seriously hold you to that? ;)


An easybet for a woman to make!

;) :evil: (Just kidding!)

Ouchy...
C
cougarnerd
I think that whoever it is will get all possible reps next year in situations where it won't cost us the game.



But I'd say Mangum...
S
Schmoe
Whoever steps up and makes plays. Let's choose it on merit this time and not on hype.
C
Cougarbib
Schmoe wrote:
Whoever steps up and makes plays. Let's choose it on merit this time and not on hype.


Oh my gosh - what a concept. Let's support all of them, not try to tell any of them they have no potential, and settle it on the field. Or at least let's try not to hate on any of them for getting in the way of the "fair haired" boy.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Cougarbib2 wrote:
Or at least let's try not to hate on any of them for getting in the way of the "fair haired" boy.]


Is that a Lord of the Flies reference?
G
Gunk
jmvcougar wrote:
It will be Taysom Hill I'd bet my left nut on it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Why the left one? What did it ever do to be put on the chopping block?
L
loonmj
Gunk wrote:
It will be Taysom Hill I'd bet my left nut on it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Why the left one? What did it ever do to be put on the chopping block?


Hangs lower? Easier to get too?
D
dsmith1212
Cougarbib2 wrote:
Whoever steps up and makes plays. Let's choose it on merit this time and not on hype.


Oh my gosh - what a concept. Let's support all of them, not try to tell any of them they have no potential, and settle it on the field. Or at least let's try not to hate on any of them for getting in the way of the "fair haired" boy.


Amazing idea! Wonder if we could sell it to the boys that run the BCS???
F
frdbtr
jmvcougar wrote:
It will be Taysom Hill I'd bet my left nut on it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I would never make that bet. too much to lose if you are wrong :)
Page 1 of 4
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.