C
cgharringSo what did you guys think of him? Did we miss one on that?
My personal opinion, is he was a bit better than I thought he was going to be. He will have a nice career at Oregon, but nothing dominant or all PAC 12 or anything. Also a bit quicker than I thought. Beautiful jumper for sure.
Btw was it me or did he kind of diss Dave rose at the end of the game?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
My personal opinion, is he was a bit better than I thought he was going to be. He will have a nice career at Oregon, but nothing dominant or all PAC 12 or anything. Also a bit quicker than I thought. Beautiful jumper for sure.
Btw was it me or did he kind of diss Dave rose at the end of the game?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

