Archived Topic

BYU in 2 SC top ten plays

by Schmoe · 12/4/2011

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
#10-Oregon basketball's ridiculous 3 that bounced off the top of the backboard and in.

#7-Riley's awesome shucking-off of the blitzer who came unblocked and then throwing off-balance to Hoffman for the one-handed touchdown grab.



If we played the same games on Vs. I highly doubt we get any mention. I'll take the independence and ESPN.
C
crh55
Schmoe wrote:
#10-Oregon basketball's ridiculous 3 that bounced off the top of the backboard and in.

#7-Riley's awesome shucking-off of the blitzer who came unblocked and then throwing off-balance to Hoffman for the one-handed touchdown grab.



If we played the same games on Vs. I highly doubt we get any mention. I'll take the independence and ESPN.


As soon as i saw that touchdown catch by Hoffman, i said, "that play will make sportscenter's top 10!"



Idenpendence will only get better after we get past this first 2 year scheduling challenge, which we knew was going to be difficult from the beginning.



I'm not holding out hope for an undefeated season next year (like we did this year) i'm just hoping for a win or two against a quality opponent.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.