E
EM_PumaFirst off, double congrats to Cougar BB and FB for their victories.
Commercial break for BYU/Hawaii game, I flip over to see Wisconsin score to bring their conference championship game score to 27 WIS to 29 MSU. 24 minutes left in the game, but this is a championship game with the winner going BCS.
Why would you not go for 2 point conversion? You miss, you're down by 2 points. You make it, you've tied the game. Wisconsin goes for 1 point kick. Now you're down 1 point.
I'm lost, I can't follow that logic. Yes, there was more subsequent scoring, but that still makes no sense to me.
Commercial break for BYU/Hawaii game, I flip over to see Wisconsin score to bring their conference championship game score to 27 WIS to 29 MSU. 24 minutes left in the game, but this is a championship game with the winner going BCS.
Why would you not go for 2 point conversion? You miss, you're down by 2 points. You make it, you've tied the game. Wisconsin goes for 1 point kick. Now you're down 1 point.
I'm lost, I can't follow that logic. Yes, there was more subsequent scoring, but that still makes no sense to me.

