Archived Topic

Cougar Hoops #40 in Coaches' Poll

by snoscythe · 10/29/2009

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Cougars came in at #40 with 16 votes, 95 votes away from the top 25.



http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings?pollId=2



Other notables:



Tulsa 17 votes

SDSU 8 votes

USU 3 votes

UNLV 2 votes



Perplexing--not a single vote for either ASU or UofA. How the mighty have fallen.
C
CougarClaw
I've been reading this would be a relatively down year for the MWC. I know we've had our share of 20+ win seasons the past few years, but does this ranking surprise anyone else?



Seems high...but...i'll TAKE IT>
Q
Qman
CougarClaw wrote:
I've been reading this would be a relatively down year for the MWC. I know we've had our share of 20+ win seasons the past few years, but does this ranking surprise anyone else?



Seems high...but...i'll TAKE IT>




Actually we have made the tournament for several years in a row and have most of the same players and the same coach. I am a little surprised we didn't end up higher.
S
Short_Change
I thought we'd be ranked higher as well. I thought we'd be in the 22-32 range. We'll crack the top 25 this year and stay there.
M
Mars
Short_Change wrote:
I thought we'd be ranked higher as well. I thought we'd be in the 22-32 range. We'll crack the top 25 this year and stay there.

This is how I feel as well.
Advertisement
Q
Qman
Mars wrote:
I thought we'd be ranked higher as well. I thought we'd be in the 22-32 range. We'll crack the top 25 this year and stay there.

This is how I feel as well.




We don't have a strong schedule this year. We'll to beat the few marquee teams we do meet.
S
Short_Change
Qman wrote:
Short_Change wrote:
I thought we'd be ranked higher as well. I thought we'd be in the 22-32 range. We'll crack the top 25 this year and stay there.

This is how I feel as well.




We don't have a strong schedule this year. We'll to beat the few marquee teams we do meet.


We'll need to beat?
S
Schmoe
Short_Change wrote:
Mars wrote:
I thought we'd be ranked higher as well. I thought we'd be in the 22-32 range. We'll crack the top 25 this year and stay there.

This is how I feel as well.




We don't have a strong schedule this year. We'll to beat the few marquee teams we do meet.


We'll need to beat?


We'll WANT to beat, we'll STRIVE to beat, we'll DANCE to THE beat?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.