Archived Topic

Heaps to the Moon

by Schmoe · 12/1/2011

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Rumor is that Heaps is transferring to NASA-U to play for their space team against the Martians. They are playing the game at a neutral site on the Moon. Rumor has it that Jake has looked "stellar" and that his main receiver has been a "black hole," catching everything that comes his way.
K
Kbear
The Force is with Jake and Darth Vadar says, " Jake, I am your father." In that unmistakable Darth Vadar voice. :skeptic:
J
jonnylingo
I heard that jake is pregnant and has therefore been ruled ineligible. so all the rumors out there about transferring are false. The truth is he is pregnant and cannot play next. Good thing he has a red shirt available.
S
superchargedcougar
jonnylingo wrote:
I heard that jake is pregnant and has therefore been ruled ineligible. so all the rumors out there about transferring are false. The truth is he is pregnant and cannot play next. Good thing he has a red shirt available.


Darn those accidental pregnancies ruining our football player's careers! Why can't they just have the baby in the offseason?!
S
scott715
It would explain why he did not want to get hit.
Advertisement
S
SenorCougar
Schmoe wrote:
Rumor is that Heaps is transferring to NASA-U to play for their space team against the Martians. They are playing the game at a neutral site on the Moon. Rumor has it that Jake has looked "stellar" and that his main receiver has been a "black hole," catching everything that comes his way.


It"s looking more and more like Vai was spot on. These comments about wanting Jake to redshirt are pure fiction. This forum has become a rip Jake commentary....
B
BroncoBot
if these threads are ripping on anyone it's the media who has started guessing about jakes future. Lighten up a bit senior.
S
Schmoe
SenorCougar wrote:
Rumor is that Heaps is transferring to NASA-U to play for their space team against the Martians. They are playing the game at a neutral site on the Moon. Rumor has it that Jake has looked "stellar" and that his main receiver has been a "black hole," catching everything that comes his way.


It"s looking more and more like Vai was spot on. These comments about wanting Jake to redshirt are pure fiction. This forum has become a rip Jake commentary....


Do you terribly misinterpret everything everyone says and piss in everyone's cheerios, or is that just online?
D
Ddawg
Schmoe wrote:
Rumor is that Heaps is transferring to NASA-U to play for their space team against the Martians. They are playing the game at a neutral site on the Moon. Rumor has it that Jake has looked "stellar" and that his main receiver has been a "black hole," catching everything that comes his way.


I give Schmoe "thumbs up" for a pretty clever post. LOL! Mongo likes it. :D :lol:
1
1967cougar
jonnylingo wrote:
I heard that jake is pregnant and has therefore been ruled ineligible. so all the rumors out there about transferring are false. The truth is he is pregnant and cannot play next. Good thing he has a red shirt available.


Does this mean all the girls at the Hawaii game will pulling up their shirts to expose their tummies with "Honor Code Violation" written on them (or whatever the heck the Aggie fans wrote) when Jake walks by?
Advertisement
L
LamarAlexander#2
Bang! Zoom!
S
Schmoe
LamarAlexander#2 wrote:
Bang! Zoom!


Haha, now THAT is clever! :lol:
C
cougarsunited
This MUST be the lowest quality post on cougarcorner ever. I bet there is nothing less dumb out there.



I love Riley Nelson and want him to be our QB, but I hope Jake reshirts, comes back for two more years and kicks trash, he sure has the potential. Then you can all go to hell and get lost, until then, please no longer make any association of your person to my alma mater, your comments don't lent intelligence worthy of such.
S
SpiffCoug
cougarsunited wrote:
This MUST be the lowest quality post on cougarcorner ever. I bet there is nothing less dumb out there.



I love Riley Nelson and want him to be our QB, but I hope Jake reshirts, comes back for two more years and kicks trash, he sure has the potential. Then you can all go to hell and get lost, until then, please no longer make any association of your person to my alma mater, your comments don't lent intelligence worthy of such.

I don't think there are many (if any) who would disagree with this assessment.
S
Schmoe
cougarsunited wrote:
This MUST be the lowest quality post on cougarcorner ever. I bet there is nothing less dumb out there.



I love Riley Nelson and want him to be our QB, but I hope Jake reshirts, comes back for two more years and kicks trash, he sure has the potential. Then you can all go to hell and get lost, until then, please no longer make any association of your person to my alma mater, your comments don't lent intelligence worthy of such.


Is this TIC? If not, then you're a dumbass or dumb as a brick, take your pick, so please don't associate yourself with BYU until you can understand the most obvious satire on the internet ever. I was mocking all the stupid rumors that were saying that Jake was going to transfer here or there or whatever, because I don't think he will and don't think he should. So you can go to hell until you don't make unintelligent comments because you're a dummy.



Have a nice day! 8)
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
cougarsunited wrote:
This MUST be the lowest quality post on cougarcorner ever. I bet there is nothing less dumb out there.


How do you interpret the description "less dumb" ??? I think this reads the opposite of how you intended it to....



:crazy: :lol:
C
Cougarbib
snoscythe wrote:
This MUST be the lowest quality post on cougarcorner ever. I bet there is nothing less dumb out there.


How do you interpret the description "less dumb" ??? I think this reads the opposite of how you intended it to....



:crazy: :lol:


As my youngest son would say

"Boom - Roasted"
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.