C
CougarbibBoth - actually.
I tapped my AD sources on this one. It is a done deal.
But everyone heard WSU and near-by school, future opponent, and jumped to the wrong conclusion. It ain't Washington State. It ain't Utah.
Jake has requested permisson to transfer. He does not want to sit out a year. The Heisman and NFL career cannot wait. Jake is not a patient young man. Skipped last half of his high school senior year. Mission - skip that (BTW - I didn't go on one either and am perfectly OK with players skipping missions if they choose), marriage - why wait - get er done (not being judgmental - I got married at age 18), Heisman - NFL - skip senior year. Don't red-shirt - haven't got the time.
That is his DNA - everything is RIGHT NOW. Can't wait - ambitious - and confident he can do it.
You heard it here first - write it down - right from the AD office (off the record, though, so do not quote me - I will deny I said it).
Weber State University.
Nearby. Does not have to sit out a year. And he gets to come to Cougar Stadium - LES no less, Edwards Field, whatever it is we call it these days - and punk his former teammates in 2012. Then skip his senior year, of course, take his Heisman, and go early NFL 1st pick - 1st round - after breaking every single season and single game and LES NCAA passing record. Man among boys. Jake will start in LES in 2012 - Once.
Weber State Vs BYU in LES 2012 - Week 2. Do not miss it. Jake Heaps will start.
;)
I tapped my AD sources on this one. It is a done deal.
But everyone heard WSU and near-by school, future opponent, and jumped to the wrong conclusion. It ain't Washington State. It ain't Utah.
Jake has requested permisson to transfer. He does not want to sit out a year. The Heisman and NFL career cannot wait. Jake is not a patient young man. Skipped last half of his high school senior year. Mission - skip that (BTW - I didn't go on one either and am perfectly OK with players skipping missions if they choose), marriage - why wait - get er done (not being judgmental - I got married at age 18), Heisman - NFL - skip senior year. Don't red-shirt - haven't got the time.
That is his DNA - everything is RIGHT NOW. Can't wait - ambitious - and confident he can do it.
You heard it here first - write it down - right from the AD office (off the record, though, so do not quote me - I will deny I said it).
Weber State University.
Nearby. Does not have to sit out a year. And he gets to come to Cougar Stadium - LES no less, Edwards Field, whatever it is we call it these days - and punk his former teammates in 2012. Then skip his senior year, of course, take his Heisman, and go early NFL 1st pick - 1st round - after breaking every single season and single game and LES NCAA passing record. Man among boys. Jake will start in LES in 2012 - Once.
Weber State Vs BYU in LES 2012 - Week 2. Do not miss it. Jake Heaps will start.
;)

