Archived Topic

Heaps to AFA?

by snoscythe · 12/1/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Just thought I'd throw another one out there.
F
frdbtr
snoscythe wrote:
Just thought I'd throw another one out there.


I think he would be a great option QB :crazy:
B
BroncoBot
lol great thread.
D
Dcr36
I have a buddy who works for the team, and he told me this is 90% a done deal. Apparently Heaps has been watching "Top Gun" a bunch, and wishes he could be part of a locker room atmosphere that has more of a "Maverick-Iceman-Goose" comraderie.



Plus, a friend of mine is in Heaps' Bio 100 class, and he says Jake is really frustrated with Doman's offense, and said that he'd prefer play "under a system where I only throw the ball 10 times a game."
D
Devbo
I actually heard that AFA was doing away with the option in order to get Heaps.
Advertisement
Y
Y12
Everything that has been posted so far is legit.



But, I wanted to add that jake is also putting AFA high on his list because it has another, higher, mission besides football, and jake really likes schools like that.
S
SpiffCoug
Dcr36 wrote:
I have a buddy who works for the team, and he told me this is 90% a done deal. Apparently Heaps has been watching "Top Gun" a bunch, and wishes he could be part of a locker room atmosphere that has more of a "Maverick-Iceman-Goose" comraderie.



Plus, a friend of mine is in Heaps' Bio 100 class, and he says Jake is really frustrated with Doman's offense, and said that he'd prefer play "under a system where I only throw the ball 10 times a game."

If this is true then I'm not sure how Jake has missed that Maverick and Goose were in the Navy. He should be trying to get his Congressmen to recommend him to the Naval Academy instead.
I
imuakahuku
My sources (a pair of Jake's socks and one of his towels), confirmed that Jake to ND is almost a done deal. The socks said it was because of television and exposure (BYU has been on national tv too much this year and should be more like the scrubs from the BLeast-one or two national games a year and then only on a local channel for the rest). The towel claims it is because the guy from ND was so nice and promised him he could have Joe Montana's old locker. The towel also said the sock's don't know what they are talking about.
B
bluedscewedtattooed
Yeah, I think I overheard Jake and his wife talking about this at a KFC last weekend. His wife seems to think he would look really dashing in one of those uniforms that are worn at military balls. She said she has a matching olive green dress she wore to her junior prom. Jake said he has always liked the smell of the F-16 cockpit. I think it's a done deal.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.