Archived Topic

Guess who beat Utah State at home...

by AZman · 12/1/2011

Advertisement
A
AZman
Denver...REALLY??



I wish we hadn't of experimented with Zylstra at the point that game and I wish Winder would have played in that game. I believe we can beat them they are terrible....I just can't figure out why we didn't...oh well.
E
EM_Puma
I generally like USU, no great love fest, but I like them. They are a small school that so desires to battle the big boys. BUT one thing I really hate about them is when they throw all of their effort into beating BYU as they did in FB last year and BB this year and then get beat by teams they should never lose to. Come on Aggies for heck's sake. Show some class.
Q
Qman
Well having Jardine hurt means they really struggle on the defensive glass. He also protected the rim. They aren't the same team we played. But I do agree if Winder was at the point, we probably would have won that game.
E
EM_Puma
Qman wrote:
Well having Jardine hurt means they really struggle on the defensive glass. He also protected the rim. They aren't the same team we played. But I do agree if Winder was at the point, we probably would have won that game.


I didn't know Jardine was out. Makes a little more sense.
D
Dcr36
AZman wrote:
Denver...REALLY??



I wish we hadn't of experimented with Zylstra at the point that game and I wish Winder would have played in that game. I believe we can beat them they are terrible....I just can't figure out why we didn't...oh well.


Denver's only loss this year was to a ranked Cal team, if I remember correctly. They should be a legit team.
Advertisement
O
oldestlion
They are a legit team and also applied for WCC membership, only to be turned down.
M
Mars


I read somewhere that Denver was something like 6-40 on the road over the past 5 years. Which would make them the equivalent of Colorado in football...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.