F
frdbtrOne of the media asked Coach Edwards if Matt was the first member of his family to score a td. Looks like he might be, they haven't found anyone else who has. Coach edwards almost scored a TD for utah state back in his playing days. Here is his statement on the play
"I had one up in Montana," he said. "I intercepted a pass and I got to the end zone, then turned around and found out that I had dropped the ball somewhere along the way. It was so cold up there, it wasn't knocked out of my hand, I think I just dropped it."
:lol: Coach Edwards is a funny dude.
"I had one up in Montana," he said. "I intercepted a pass and I got to the end zone, then turned around and found out that I had dropped the ball somewhere along the way. It was so cold up there, it wasn't knocked out of my hand, I think I just dropped it."
:lol: Coach Edwards is a funny dude.

