Archived Topic

Does Doman feel like Hawaii is unresolved business?

by Dwight · 11/30/2011

Advertisement
D
Dwight
Just curious if Doman feels extra motivation to stick it to Hawaii. As a fan, I would love to see a very dominant performance, but would settle for a win. I still have a bad taste in my mouth from watching them do the Heisman pose in the end zone the night Detmer won the Heisman. What an awful game that was. I'm sure Doman still feels some sting from when they ran the score up on his team.



I know it is a rough place to play, and they are only favored by 7, and Bronco doesn't like to run the score up, but would they against Hawaii if they could?
F
frdbtr
I hope so. I hope he showed the team film of Hawaii players punting the ball into the stands after touchdowns. They had to kick extra points from the 20 yard line about 5 times in that game due to excessive celebration (in 2001). I think this team needs to know what they are in for and have a little extra focus for the game. I don't want to see one sided motivation again this year.
C
Cougarbib
Unfinished business for RIley Nelson too - see my post on that topic.
C
cougarnerd
Dwight wrote:
I know it is a rough place to play, and they are only favored by 7, and Bronco doesn't like to run the score up, but would they against Hawaii if they could?


I think that Bronco will try to run up the score a little bit, for a while. Then, once he has a comfy lead, he's going to soften up a little bit. Maybe.
G
golong
The score can be run up in the second half, whether Bronco wants to or not--when the defense returns fumbles and interceptions back for TDs, and the third string RB just keeps crossing the goal line.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
golong wrote:
The score can be run up in the second half, whether Bronco wants to or not--when the defense returns fumbles and interceptions back for TDs, and the third string RB just keeps crossing the goal line.


But you of all people know he might not let them



golong



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.