Archived Topic

Remember Remember the Month of November

by Mars · 10/29/2009

Advertisement
M
Mars


Bronco's November record as a head coach: 13-2

2-1 in 2005, 4-0 in 2006, 4-0 in 2007, 3-1 in 2008



Sadly, I think 1 more loss this year would be 1 too many for almost all of us...
C
cachevalleycougar
But 4-0 would be great, especially if it shows some of what's been lacking in our losses. I wouldn't consider it a lost season at 10-2 and then a good bowl victory - regardless of who we'd be matched up against. Following what happened against OU, 10-2 would seem like a wasted year, but seeing that that game has been the exception, a 10 win season seems equivalent with the talent and leadership on the field.
M
Mars
cachevalleycougar wrote:
But 4-0 would be great, especially if it shows some of what's been lacking in our losses. I wouldn't consider it a lost season at 10-2 and then a good bowl victory - regardless of who we'd be matched up against.

I completely agree.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.