Archived Topic

A note to X

by CougarClaw · 11/28/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Dude.

Chow is gone.

Rick is gone.

UCLA has major issues.





It's time for X to be gone too! Come to BYU!!!
C
Cougarbib
Does he have a red-shirt available? If he transfers and sits a year - how many years would he be able to play?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
CougarClaw wrote:
Dude.

Chow is gone.

Rick is gone.

UCLA has major issues.





It's time for X to be gone too! Come to BYU!!!




Remember the UCLA dream team coaching announcements -



Slick Rick

Norm Chow

DeWayne Walker



If any other former BYU guys are tempted to sign up with Slick Rick - Just Say No.



This is how it ends up.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
i am not so sure that byu would be tempting to him at this point either.
S
scott715
He has a redshirt as he played his freshman year and did very well.
Advertisement
T
trueblue72
I hate to say it but I don't think we get x, one of the biggest reasons for his signing at ucla that I read was chow. Chow is un-state in a PAC 12 program that now has an open left tackle spot. I hate to be a pessimist but I don't think we get x. Hope I am wrong.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
A mission can have an impact on his thought process.
C
cougman
Who is X?
J
jojoelchango
cougman wrote:
Who is X?

http://popdose.com/wp-content/uploads/Prof-X.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
cougman
jojoelchango wrote:
Who is X?

http://popdose.com/wp-content/uploads/Prof-X.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


:skeptic:
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Xavier Su'a-filo.



http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=3020851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



LDS recruit that committed to UCLA over us and all the other schools interested in him. Currently serving a mission, but very committed to UCLA as recently as a few months ago. Still. a fan can hope.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.