C
CougarbibArchived Topic
BEAST WEST SDSU Heating Up
by Cougarbib · 11/28/2011
Advertisement
N
nogbodySo obviously I've missed something... All these MWC schools leaving to join Big East in "Football only" (Air force, Boise, and now Suck dog state) I thought MWC was all or nothing sports conference? Or was that just a BYU rule? Seems par for the course if that was the case. I guess Hawaii is Football only in MWC? Have they made the rules more lax stave off total conference destruction?
G
Guest... and nobody cares.
S
scott715Well our softball team is in the WAC this year. Next year where will they go? It might be the MWC?
Y
Y4LYFEPfff..."negotiations"
BE: Do y...
SDSU: YES, YES, YES
BE: But we wo...
SDSU: YES, YES, YES
BE: Can we f...
SDSU: YES, YES, YES
BE: Great, sign here
SDSU: We hate BYU
BE: Do y...
SDSU: YES, YES, YES
BE: But we wo...
SDSU: YES, YES, YES
BE: Can we f...
SDSU: YES, YES, YES
BE: Great, sign here
SDSU: We hate BYU
Advertisement
J
jonnylingoit is a step up for sdsu. triple their money and get an aq for a while anyway.
C
Cougarbibnogbody wrote:
So obviously I've missed something... All these MWC schools leaving to join Big East in "Football only" (Air force, Boise, and now Suck dog state) I thought MWC was all or nothing sports conference? Or was that just a BYU rule? Seems par for the course if that was the case. I guess Hawaii is Football only in MWC? Have they made the rules more lax stave off total conference destruction?
They have to find a new home for their other sports and apparently have found one. MWC has not agreed to let them stay. MWC did take Hawaii as football only and would probably have been willing to take us as football only. That is not what we wanted. MWC has been consistent.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
C
Cougarbibhawkwing wrote:
... and nobody cares.
Are you sure. Feels a little testy. At a minimum, you would think the MWC haters will get all giddy over this - not to mention WAC haters. The ripple will create problems for both. Plus it will probably help SDSU keep Utah from poaching all of their recruits. Something for everyone.
TIC
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
G
GuestCougarbib2 wrote:... and nobody cares.
Are you sure. Feels a little testy. At a minimum, you would think the MWC haters will get all giddy over this - not to mention WAC haters. The ripple will create problems for both. Plus it will probably help SDSU keep Utah from poaching all of their recruits. Something for everyone.
TIC
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Not sure what forum you're reading that feels testy about SDSU maybe getting an invite to the Big East? All I sense from the posts at CougarCorner.com is a complete and utter apathy.
C
CougarbibWell - since you asked - your post seemed a little edgy for someone that does not care.
But I realize that this post distracted from all of the other robust threads as BYU fans try to keep up with all of the exciting BYU football news being posted.
But there is a saying - Sometimes more is less and less is more.
Maybe that is the message you are trying to send. But if we cut all the boring and redundant threads lately, what would be left.
Slow news week.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
But I realize that this post distracted from all of the other robust threads as BYU fans try to keep up with all of the exciting BYU football news being posted.
But there is a saying - Sometimes more is less and less is more.
Maybe that is the message you are trying to send. But if we cut all the boring and redundant threads lately, what would be left.
Slow news week.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Advertisement
G
Guest"and nobody cared" seemed edgy? Made it sound like I cared? Let me put it another way...
I couldn't care less.
Unlike the oft misused phrase, 'I could care less' meaning there is a way the person could care less than they do. I honestly couldn't care less what happens to SDSU. They are completely off my radar.
But hey, I appreciate your attempting to manufacture threads and topics.
I couldn't care less.
Unlike the oft misused phrase, 'I could care less' meaning there is a way the person could care less than they do. I honestly couldn't care less what happens to SDSU. They are completely off my radar.
But hey, I appreciate your attempting to manufacture threads and topics.
C
CougarClawSan Diego, Tampa, and New Brunswick NJ, finally in a conference together!
E
EM_PumaY4LYFE wrote:
Pfff..."negotiations"
BE: Do y...
SDSU: YES, YES, YES
BE: But we wo...
SDSU: YES, YES, YES
BE: Can we f...
SDSU: YES, YES, YES
BE: Great, sign here
SDSU: We hate BYU
Classic!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

