Archived Topic

Calling a Win

by Gunk · 11/26/2011

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Calling it right now. BYU wins tonight! Big games from Noah, Davies, and Abouo. Wisconsin gets blind sided and doesn't know what hits them.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Q
Qman
I hope you are right.
S
SpiffCoug
Wisconsin style of play is one that if you play decently and match what they do, you're going to have a chance to win late. They're a very slow paced team that you can hang with by just making a few shots.
B
BroncoBot
......Gulp......



Although, I thought you were on to something there Gunk.
G
Gunk
declocoug wrote:
......Gulp......



Although, I thought you were on to something there Gunk.


I was for the first half of the game. We did better with Davies on the bench. He lost us that game as well as Winder on defense. Jimmer played better D than Winder.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.