B
BYULVWe have one more month until Carlino can play, who has impressed the most at the point so far? And who should be our main backup once Carlino plays?
I have been most impressed with Wynder. He seems to play heads up, under control, with the ability to beat people off the dribble and hit open shots. Cusik has been pretty good, though I think less than Wynder. Zylstra was a nice try, but he's obviously not a point. Martineau is there, not sure how he fits in, if at all.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I have been most impressed with Wynder. He seems to play heads up, under control, with the ability to beat people off the dribble and hit open shots. Cusik has been pretty good, though I think less than Wynder. Zylstra was a nice try, but he's obviously not a point. Martineau is there, not sure how he fits in, if at all.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

