Archived Topic

Happy Thanksgiving!

by hawkwing · 11/24/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
I just wanted to share with everyone how grateful I am for your participation, views and opinions. We don't always agree but I don't think there is a better group of fans anywhere else. Thank you and have a happy Thanksgiving.
C
Cougarbib
I'll drink to that. Pass the Martinelli's



Happy TG Hawk
T
trueblue72
To heck with the martinelli's, let's get some caffeine free coke! I agree with you hawk, even though we have rileyites and jakeites bickering, its still a lot of fun. Thanks for keeping it going hawk!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
1
1967cougar
hawkwing wrote:
I just wanted to share with everyone how grateful I am for your participation, views and opinions. We don't always agree but I don't think there is a better group of fans anywhere else. Thank you and have a happy Thanksgiving.


Right back at you, Hawk. This wouldn't be possible without you!
B
birdie702
trueblue72 wrote:
To heck with the martinelli's, let's get some caffeine free coke! I agree with you hawk, even though we have rileyites and jakeites bickering, its still a lot of fun. Thanks for keeping it going hawk!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Caffeine free? What's wrong with you? :D :)



Get some coke zero, enjoy caffeine, and live it up...Happy Thanksgiving!

:D



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
cougman
Same to everyone else. Hope everyone has a great day and reflects on the blessings of where we live, how we got here, and all of the freedoms we're afforded. And sorry for always being a pisser and coming down hard on our Cougs. My desire for the program to have the national prominence and respect I feel it should have sometimes gets the best of me.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.