Archived Topic

Football tomorrow

by kjjson · 11/23/2011

Advertisement
K
kjjson
Is anyone playing football tomorrow morning in the Utah County area tomorrow that could use 1 or 2 more players? I love playing football, but never played high school or anything like that. I just enjoy a good Turkey bowl.

Thanks,
T
trueblue72
Should we do a cougar corner turkey bowl? Should we make it a tradition? I would like to play as well if anyone needs an extra after kjjson.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
trueblue72 wrote:
Should we do a cougar corner turkey bowl? Should we make it a tradition? I would like to play as well if anyone needs an extra after kjjson.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


We used to get together every saturday up in Lehi for tackle football, but after shakenbake got knocked out cold two weeks in a row, it kind of petered out.
R
runbyu1
I would be all over some CougarCorner football if we started doing that.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.