Archived Topic

USU continues to implode

by tmoney35 · 11/23/2011

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
Lost 58-55 to Bo-Diddley Tech, aka Texas A&M-Corpus Christi



Great quote from Stew Morrill


“No disrespect to the Islanders, but that’s not a great team. It’s a team that will struggle to win games in the Southland Conference.”

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/sports/52974371-77/aggies-basketball-state-utah.html.csp



Gotta love the, "I can say anything as long as I say 'no disrepect' first."



Hate to break it to you Stew, but that is, in fact, a disrespectful thing to say, especially to a team that just beat you in your own home.
S
snoscythe
No disrespect, Mr. Morrill, but you look like an obese ferret.
C
CougarClaw
No offense, but you're ugly, smell funny, and I'd rather kiss a dog butt than look at your face.



i still think USU's goal is to make us look bad so they'd rather sacrifice their season than do well for fear of making our loss to them look any better.
B
BerliNY
tmoney35 wrote:
Lost 58-55 to Bo-Diddley Tech, aka Texas A&M-Corpus Christi



Great quote from Stew Morrill


“No disrespect to the Islanders, but that’s not a great team. It’s a team that will struggle to win games in the Southland Conference.”

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/sports/52974371-77/aggies-basketball-state-utah.html.csp



Gotta love the, "I can say anything as long as I say 'no disrepect' first."



Hate to break it to you Stew, but that is, in fact, a disrespectful thing to say, especially to a team that just beat you in your own home.


This was a road game for the aggies.



When I first saw the score I thought the CC stood for community college. Then I looked it up and found that I wasn't very far off.
G
Gunk
No disrespect, but you look as though you've eaten one too many twinkies Morrill.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
Gunk wrote:
No disrespect, but you look as though you've eaten one too many twinkies Morrill.


How big must that Twinkie have been?!
B
BYULV
Who says stuff like that about another team, especially one that beat them? Maybe it was a backhanded compliment meaning his team is really a bad team.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.