Archived Topic

Hawaii Point Shaving?

by scott715 · 11/23/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
I'm okay if they shave points off our game. but our defense will probably do that for them.
S
snoscythe
Now just to take care of their coeds' armpits.
S
SpiffCoug
Maybe they were just looking to find some shave ice not to shave points?
C
Cougarbib
Easy to accuse - hard to prove. I don't buy it. But now how am I going to factor this possibility into my prediction entry. WIll UH shave points vs BYU. Try not to score? Let BYU score? Is this nonsense? Were they and are they just over-rated? Were they point shaving, but now won't dare do it? Will their hatred of BYU overcome any desire to point shve? What to do? I gotta call BS and ignore it. It was already way to complicated to predict this game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.