Archived Topic

What are you getting your wife for Christmas?

by hawkwing · 11/22/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
So what great plans do you guys have for Christmas gifts for the wife or significant other in your life this year? Lets hear the great ideas!
S
SpiffCoug
New pots & pans!



She's getting me a Droid 3.



Or rather, that's what we're getting for ourselves and saying it's from each other.
A
ABYUFAN
New computer...
S
scott715
A membership to CougarCorner!
G
Guest
scott715 wrote:
A membership to CougarCorner!

Going the romantic route!
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
scott715 wrote:
A membership to CougarCorner!

I'd avoid doing that, she'd know exactly how much time you're doing something "useless"
S
scott715
How about a diamond earrings then. Thanks for the save.
D
danross
She wants to have some rest.. So I'm giving her a week of rest - in France.
M
Mars


I just bought her a laptop. So for Christmas... a house?
G
Guest
Mars wrote:


I just bought her a laptop. So for Christmas... a house?

That's a pretty big gift
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
l@id.
S
Schmoe
snoscythe wrote:
l@id.


This was my plan, as well:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_3NjOqB3AQ
D
danross
How about a mansion? LOL.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.