Archived Topic

Stand in support of Juice Quezada...

by Ungoy · 11/22/2011

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Reports coming out that Juice's brother Joseph was killed in a 4 car hit and run in California Saturday night.



http://www.ocregister.com/articles/habra-327954-crash-officers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Tragic, tragic accident. Juice, all my best wishes to you and your family at this time.
G
Guest
Tough luck. Wish him all the comfort and support he can get
C
Cougarbib
Tragedies are so hard to understand. May God bless Joshua Quezada and his entire family at this time and may he bring them peace and comfort through his Grace and by the Holy Spirit.
C
CougarClaw
terrible news. Best wishes Josh.
I
Isola
That is really tragic. I feel really bad for Joshua.
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
May God bless the Quezada family, and help them through this time of hurting
C
cougarnerd
I feel bad for him and his family. It's really too bad this happened. Very unfortunate. :~(
M
MTM
Terrible news.



So sorry.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.