Archived Topic

Holt has torn ACL- surgery

by scott715 · 11/21/2011

Advertisement
S
scott715
Surgery on Tuesday. 3 TEs are now out.
G
Gunk
Looks like Edwards is going to get some more PT.
C
CougarClaw
ACL surgery.



What should be a 1-3 month recovery was 18 months for me with one of the best doctors in Park City. I hate this injury with all my heart and cringe when I see it even though some people just bounce right back. May Austin be one of those.
C
Cougs_Rule
There ought to be a personal foul for these types of hits. Go for the feet. Go for the thighs. But when they go for the knees, it is shameful, pathetic, thuggery, and maddening.

I know only so much can be enforced/made illegal, but that injury was totally preventable.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
This is a horrible horrible thing. I am really bummed for Holt. This puts his progression back a whole year. Hope he makes a swift recovery. HATE to see this. Especially with all he went through last year. him and wilson. what a bummer.
Advertisement
P
pikoi
Hope he heals quickly. I tore mine a year ago and my knee is still a disaster.
C
CougarClaw
pikoi wrote:
Hope he heals quickly. I tore mine a year ago and my knee is still a disaster.


you mean dead pig ligaments in your knee or a piece of your hamstring isn't quite the same thing? lol.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.