Archived Topic

Any chance Utah plays TCU or BSU bowl?

by Dwight · 11/20/2011

Advertisement
D
Dwight
What are the odds of Utah getting matched up with TCU or BSU in a bowl game?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
I would love to see utah get TCU in the vegas bowl and watch them get pummeled. Then at least we could hang our hat on the fact that we played a team close that they got pummeled by. Of course, then the 54-10 thing would come back up.
C
Cougarbib
frdbtr wrote:
I would love to see utah get TCU in the vegas bowl and watch them get pummeled. Then at least we could hang our hat on the fact that we played a team close that they got pummeled by. Of course, then the 54-10 thing would come back up.


We may have to hang our hat on that loss being a fluke given that we are and will likely continue to be ranked ahead of Utah in the polls if we win out.



But Utah won't likely end up in Vegas unless there is some horse trading because of their strong finish in the face of adversity. Tough to admit, but Utah has better coaches and gets more out of what they have than BYU gets. They have over-achieved.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Dwight
Looks like College Football News has Utah projected to play Baylor in the Alamo Bowl.
U
Ungoy
Dwight wrote:
Looks like College Football News has Utah projected to play Baylor in the Alamo Bowl.


I wouldn't mind seeing that one. Baylor would destroy Utah!
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
After Utah beats Colorado to get to 5-4 in t he PAC, and 8-4 overall, no way they go to Vegas. Turning out to be a decent season for Utah. Lucky for them the PAC is weak this year.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
StatsCougar
Lawboy wrote:
After Utah beats Colorado to get to 5-4 in t he PAC, and 8-4 overall, no way they go to Vegas. Turning out to be a decent season for Utah. Lucky for them the PAC is weak this year.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Just saw Utah being predicted to got to the holiday bowl.
E
EM_Puma
BYU fans always claimed that Puktah always suffered BYU envy. This year I have seen things swing the other way where there are still a lot of individuals constantly worrying what the Pukes are doing. I thought that initially with us being out of the same conference that my extreme dislike of everything Puktah would subside. I can honestly say that it has actually increased. I honestly don't care who they play. Will I watch whatever bowl game they are in? Possibly if nothing else is happening because I just love to root against them.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.