Archived Topic

East coast. 11:20. Holt down.

by BroncoBot · 11/20/2011

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
That's really too bad for BYU. I'm getting the feeling that this NMSU team came ready to play tonight.



It's good for BYU that NMSU's QB is playing on his last leg.
C
cougarnerd
Yeah, we're running thin on TE depth now.
S
scott715
Are we down to only 2-Friel and Mullemann? I guess Matthews as a flex TE.
C
Cougarbib
Bronco thinks it is a knee injury but he had not heard how serious it is yet.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BOID
NMSU's offensive back-field was aggressively cut-blocking our LB's. I thought we were fortunate not to have knee injuries among them. With Holt, a DB seemed to take a shot at his knees, shades of Dennis Pitta's knee event in his junior season Air Force game. NMSU was impressively pumped up. I think they really believed that they were going to beat us. They should win a bunch of games next year in the WAC.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Anybody else think that the way Friel wears his helmet is really goofy looking?
C
Cougarbib
Schmoe wrote:
Anybody else think that the way Friel wears his helmet is really goofy looking?




Didn't notice - but if Charles can wear his shorts backwards and turn it into a career night - I am open to unusual dress. I have even gotten used to Jake and all of his hosiery and bulky rib cage padding. It only took me a quarter to get used to reading Pendleton's name on Kyle's back.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.