Archived Topic

Anybody else rooting for a team you hate right Now?

by Cougarbib · 11/20/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I hate Tennessee - but they have the ball - it is almost time for the BYU game - the acore is tied - I really like underdogs - I want Vandy to win - how often will they ever be good? Maybe ESPN will throw the BYU game on another of their channels again like they did last week. Maybe BYU fans will be sitting in freezing weather an extra hour waiting for kick-off. I don't mind the 8:15 start too much - but I do mind a lot when, like when last week, it doesn't start on time.



Oh Vandy has the ball now. Whoo. Go Vandy!
C
Cougarbib
Tennessee is my new favorite team other than BYU, Utah, USU, Hawaii, UW, and a host of others.
C
cougarnerd
Cougarbib2 wrote:
I hate Tennessee - but they have the ball - it is almost time for the BYU game - the acore is tied - I really like underdogs - I want Vandy to win - how often will they ever be good? Maybe ESPN will throw the BYU game on another of their channels again like they did last week. Maybe BYU fans will be sitting in freezing weather an extra hour waiting for kick-off. I don't mind the 8:15 start too much - but I do mind a lot when, like when last week, it doesn't start on time.



Oh Vandy has the ball now. Whoo. Go Vandy!


If you watched it to the end, Tennessee got a pick 6 in OT. How often does that happen? :skeptic:





Anyway, right now, I really hate LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, Oregon, Stanford...basically, all of the SEC teams, and all BCS teams ahead of BSU and Houston.
C
Cougarbib
cougarnerd wrote:
I hate Tennessee - but they have the ball - it is almost time for the BYU game - the acore is tied - I really like underdogs - I want Vandy to win - how often will they ever be good? Maybe ESPN will throw the BYU game on another of their channels again like they did last week. Maybe BYU fans will be sitting in freezing weather an extra hour waiting for kick-off. I don't mind the 8:15 start too much - but I do mind a lot when, like when last week, it doesn't start on time.



Oh Vandy has the ball now. Whoo. Go Vandy!


If you watched it to the end, Tennessee got a pick 6 in OT. How often does that happen? :skeptic:





Anyway, right now, I really hate LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, Oregon, Stanford...basically, all of the SEC teams, and all BCS teams ahead of BSU and Houston.


I watched it because I had to wait for it to get the BYU game - that was how they became my new favorite team. Glad you listed eastern teams first in your hate list. I hate them the most.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.