Archived Topic

BYU TV Problem in Hawaii

by Cougarbib · 11/20/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
After over an hour of being on hold - I finaly have someeone from Oceanic Cable - Time Warner looking into why I have had no video inpur signal for BYU TV since last night.



Don't know if it is just Hawaii - just me - but I missed the pre-game show.



KSL Radio via the Internet was nice to gave as a fallback.



I hope this Vandy Vs Tenn game finishes on time - a game starting at *:15 deserves it's rughtful slot. Last week the previous game ran over.
C
Cougarbib
Island wide problem. Oceanic was unaware. Been this way since last night - and I was the first person to report it. Not sure what that means relative to world wide exposure - but they are working on getting it restored.
B
BOID
I'm in Guam. The same thing was going on here. Perhaps Pacific-Asia?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.