Archived Topic

A really funny website.

by bostoncoug · 11/19/2011

Advertisement
B
bostoncoug
http://www.byurejects.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Check it out, I'm a huge BYU fan, and even I get a kick out of it. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
C
CougarClaw
wow. i can't imagine that will last long. I still can't stop screaming about where my browser went.



I want to post it on facebook...but I have too many Yewties as friends that probably won't think it's very funny.
T
tmoney35
I first saw right after the Utah game so it's been up at least 2 months. Funny stuff
J
jojoelchango
someone better buy http://www.utahrejects.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and point it somewhere other than byu...
C
crh55
CougarClaw wrote:
wow. i can't imagine that will last long. I still can't stop screaming about where my browser went.



I want to post it on facebook...but I have too many Yewties as friends that probably won't think it's very funny.


It just went up on my facebook, my wife will be pissed.



yes I have to suffer a life with a wife as a :utard:
Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
crh55 wrote:
wow. i can't imagine that will last long. I still can't stop screaming about where my browser went.



I want to post it on facebook...but I have too many Yewties as friends that probably won't think it's very funny.


It just went up on my facebook, my wife will be pissed.



yes I have to suffer a life with a wife as a :utard:


I live that life too except in lieu of being PO'd she'll be "disappointed in me".



Oh well. We're producing BYU fans (five strong plus hope of many BYU grandchildren someday!)



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
R
rblack
My wife graduated from Utah. She is an avid BYU fan. Repentance is possible!!!!! :evil: 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.