Archived Topic

Team Update: Collinsworth injured knee again??

by beauso79 · 11/18/2011

Advertisement
B
beauso79
Chris only played 5 minutes in the last game and missed practice today because his surgically repaired knee is sore. That's not good news for someone coming off micro-fracture surgery. Coach Rose also stated that we will be seeing some different guys running point Friday night. Hopefully Winder can get a shot to see what he can do





http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars/52940960-88/games-byu-cougars-longwood.html.csp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700198951/BYU-basketball-Cougars-will-try-to-cut-down-turnovers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Q
Qman
Collinsworth has been ineffective in the games lately. Hopefully he can get healthy.



If not Sharp and Austin have looked pretty good.



At the point I think Cusick is going to get time. After him, I don't know maybe Winder gets a chance. Maybe Martineu.
E
EM_Puma
I wonder if he's every going to get well?
G
Gunk
EM_Puma wrote:
I wonder if he's every going to get well?


Reminds me of Garner Meads (?). Was a great contributor but could never stay healthy.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.