Archived Topic

New Mexico State CougarCorner gathering

by hawkwing · 11/17/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Think the live chats online are too impersonal? Well, this is your chance to come and hang out with the CougarCorner gang in person at the game!



We all know it's going to be late and cold, and that means we should have plenty of open seats in the CougarCorner section (Portal ZZ) starting at halftime.



We really want to see a bunch of people show up, and have a good time. So, this Saturday, at halftime, make your way over to Portal ZZ and head up about 17 rows. We'll sit together and watch the rest of the game while all the weak people leave early!



If you're interested, RSVP to the thread.
F
Florwood
By halftime, you should be able to gather 17 rows below portal ZZ!



Will try and join you...
S
SpiffCoug
My dad is coming to this game, but I bet he leaves at halftime. I'll come up after the half as well.
G
Gunk
I'll be sure to look for you all on television.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
cougarnerd
My dad holds XX section 146 tickets. My sister's probably going to the game with him, under the circumstance that she doesn't get a babysitting job. If she gets it and I end up going, I might be able to get my dad and our "neighbors" to that area. Regardless of if I do or not (and it's only if I go to the game), I hope you get a huge crowd. :D
Advertisement
S
scott715
Light a candle for all of us ccer's who can not attend.
U
Ungoy
I'd love to be there, but alas do not have a ticket. I'll be watching for you all on TV. :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.