Archived Topic

I got my Mission call.

by BYUROCKS · 11/17/2011

Advertisement
B
BYUROCKS
Well, just wanted to tell y'all I got my mission call, I am leaving on Jan 18th, and I am going to Manchester New Hampshire.
S
SpiffCoug
Congrats.
G
Guest
Congrats, BYUROCKS. We will miss you, but I hope not to hear from you until Jan 2014!
B
BYUROCKS
hawkwing wrote:
Congrats, BYUROCKS. We will miss you, but I hope not to hear from you until Jan 2014!

Amen, hopefully I will miss BYU winning a NCG.
S
snoscythe
It's got to be killing you that you will just barely miss the republican presidential primary there.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Hopefully you will have some games your way in the near future.
N
nuk13
There's some of our countries early history there. I hope you have great success and learn things many of us don't know.
J
jvquarterback
snoscythe wrote:
It's got to be killing you that you will just barely miss the republican presidential primary there.


I was going to say you're lucky you won't be competing with the campaigns canvassing.



Congratulations.
S
Schmoe
That is AWESOME! Super proud of you, ROCKS. I know it was the best decision I've ever made.
I
imuakahuku
Gratz!
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Primary nothing! BYU ROCKS for president! I admire your decision and wish you the best. Work hard, serve humbly, love fully and be obedient and watch God's purposes unfold in your life.
D
danross
Heyy! Congratulations! You lucky guy!
C
CougarClaw
Remember: the harder you work, the hotter your future wife.



Proven fact.
S
SpiffCoug
I can't remember who it was, but when I was on my mission, we had a Seventy come talk to us. He said, "Elders, it's true. The harder you work the better looking your wife will be. Now, I didn't go on a mission. So I had to work twice as hard to get mine."



It was quite funny because for a second there we all thought he was saying his wife wasn't good looking.
G
Guest
SpiffCoug wrote:
I can't remember who it was, but when I was on my mission, we had a Seventy come talk to us. He said, "Elders, it's true. The harder you work the better looking your wife will be. Now, I didn't go on a mission. So I had to work twice as hard to get mine."



It was quite funny because for a second there we all thought he was saying his wife wasn't good looking.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought the same thing as I was reading your post. Holy cow, he's about to drop that his wife isn't hot!
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
We laughed about it after his visit. We got what he was trying to say. Hopefully he got better in his delivery.
S
scott715
He was trying to say you would get a spiritually hot wife.
M
Mars
scott715 wrote:
He was trying to say you would get a spiritually hot wife.

Those are the worst, always nagging you to donate your crack pipes to DI...
S
scott715
Gee that has never happened to me?!?\
D
danross
How are you doing right now?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.