Archived Topic

Doman interview 11/15/11. Great listen

by Lawboy · 11/16/2011

Advertisement
L
Lawboy
If you have not heard it, I suggest you listen. He validates many alleged rumors on team dynamics and chemistry issues, including older players vs younger, summer workouts, etc. Put the blame on the whole O, including himself. Then talked about younger player expectations and how they need time, especially QB. Was fair and pointed in his comments. Addressed mistakes and coaching issues for 2010 and 2011. Was refreshing to hear.



http://1320kfan.com/index.php/audio/listen/byu_practice_brandon_doman3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
F
frdbtr
SOLD! I love Brandon Doman, he is the guy for this offense right now. I expected him to have growing pains this year, maybe not as many as we saw early on but I expected it. He is the future of this program. I expect to see him as head coach some day. That was a great interview.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.