S
scott715This was on Twitter:
With 4 sports complete, Portland leads #WCC Commissioner's Cup race (26.5 pts.); San Francisco, Santa Clara tied-2nd (24), BYU 4th (23).
I didn't know they did this.
San Diego has won it 4 years in a row. Our woman are in first place but our men are way behind. I can't tell which sports have been counted but I know we don't have a mens soccer team in the league.
(as of 11/28/2011)
Overall
1. BYU 29.5
2t. San Diego 29.0
2t. San Francisco 29.0
4. Portland 28.0
5. Santa Clara 27.0
6. Loyola Marymount 22.5
7. Saint Maryâs 22.0
8. Pepperdine 20.5
9. Gonzaga 14.5
Menâs All-Sports
1. Portland 14.5
2. Santa Clara 14.0
3. Saint Maryâs 12.0
4. San Francisco 11.0
5. Loyola Marymount 10.0
6. BYU 9.0
7. San Diego 8.5
8. Gonzaga 7.0
9. Pepperdine 1.0
Womenâs All-Sports
1t. BYU 20.5
1t. San Diego 20.5
3. Pepperdine 19.5
4. San Francisco 18.0
5. Portland 13.5
6. Santa Clara 13.0
7. Loyola Marymount 12.5
8. Saint Maryâs 10.0
9. Gonzaga 7.5
With 4 sports complete, Portland leads #WCC Commissioner's Cup race (26.5 pts.); San Francisco, Santa Clara tied-2nd (24), BYU 4th (23).
I didn't know they did this.
San Diego has won it 4 years in a row. Our woman are in first place but our men are way behind. I can't tell which sports have been counted but I know we don't have a mens soccer team in the league.
(as of 11/28/2011)
Overall
1. BYU 29.5
2t. San Diego 29.0
2t. San Francisco 29.0
4. Portland 28.0
5. Santa Clara 27.0
6. Loyola Marymount 22.5
7. Saint Maryâs 22.0
8. Pepperdine 20.5
9. Gonzaga 14.5
Menâs All-Sports
1. Portland 14.5
2. Santa Clara 14.0
3. Saint Maryâs 12.0
4. San Francisco 11.0
5. Loyola Marymount 10.0
6. BYU 9.0
7. San Diego 8.5
8. Gonzaga 7.0
9. Pepperdine 1.0
Womenâs All-Sports
1t. BYU 20.5
1t. San Diego 20.5
3. Pepperdine 19.5
4. San Francisco 18.0
5. Portland 13.5
6. Santa Clara 13.0
7. Loyola Marymount 12.5
8. Saint Maryâs 10.0
9. Gonzaga 7.5

