Archived Topic

Board of Trustees Meets Tomorrow

by Cougarbib · 11/16/2011

Advertisement
L
Lawboy
They meet every Thursday.



As I said before though, if this is going to happen, this week makes the most sense for many reasons, as far as the Big east is concerned. As far as BYU is concerned, no idea.
J
jonnylingo
my guess is it takes us longer.
E
EM_Puma
Lawboy wrote:
They meet every Thursday.



As I said before though, if this is going to happen, this week makes the most sense for many reasons, as far as the Big east is concerned. As far as BYU is concerned, no idea.


The Q12 meets every Thursday, I don't know that they meet under the title of BYU BOT's weekly.



Church Board of Education and BYU Board of Trustees

Thomas S. Monson, Chairman

Henry B. Eyring, First Vice Chairman

Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Second Vice Chairman



Russell M. Nelson

Julie B. Beck

M. Russell Ballard

Elaine S. Dalton

David A. Bednar

Steven E. Snow

Roger G. Christensen, Secretary
E
EM_Puma
I did confirm with a contact that the Church Board of Education/BYU Board of Trustees only meets once a month, but the individual was not willing to go on record if they were meeting tomorrow or not.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
EM_Puma wrote:
I did confirm with a contact that the Church Board of Education/BYU Board of Trustees only meets once a month, but the individual was not willing to go on record if they were meeting tomorrow or not.


So what did he say "off the record?"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
JamieVallen
Cougarbib2 wrote:
I did confirm with a contact that the Church Board of Education/BYU Board of Trustees only meets once a month, but the individual was not willing to go on record if they were meeting tomorrow or not.


So what did he say "off the record?"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I'm your son, you can tell me these things... Answer the man!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.