Archived Topic

Big East to be renamed "Mountain East Conference"

by CougarClaw · 11/16/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Hair Thompson is furious.



SDSU is suing us for libel, defammation and theft of an idea



actually I just like the name. It'd be pretty funny to have a Mountain East conference in the BCS and the Mountain West is OUT. lol.
B
BYULV
Or call it Mtn East Conference of America, MECA. It would be a magnet for religious travelers the world over. That would really tic off the PAC 10 and their anti-religiosity.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
we could also do the mtn East Conference championship of America and spell it right.



Bow before MECCA!



I still like this name. I doubt the east coaster's would agree to it;
C
cougarnerd
CougarClaw wrote:
we could also do the mtn East Conference championship of America and spell it right.



Bow before MECCA!



I still like this name. I doubt the east coaster's would agree to it;


So is this finalized, or more wishful thinking?



Either one is great, in my opinion.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.