Archived Topic

David Nixon

by mizzoucoug · 11/13/2011

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
just caused a fumble on special teams vs Cleveland late in the 4th quarter. I didn't even know he played for St. Louis--I do know that Kehl is on the team as well. No doubt the Rams will find a way to lose this game, but good on our BYU brother.
D
Dcr36
mizzoucoug wrote:
just caused a fumble on special teams vs Cleveland late in the 4th quarter. I didn't even know he played for St. Louis--I do know that Kehl is on the team as well. No doubt the Rams will find a way to lose this game, but good on our BYU brother.


Nixon got called up a few days ago to actually replace Kehl when he got injured. He was sitting next to Alema Harrington on BYUtv just two weeks ago.
J
JamieVallen
Good for Nixon but dislike it... My poor Browns!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
What happened to Kehl? Was he getting some serious playing-time? I was trying to follow him earlier this year but he wasn't playing a lot.
M
mraven
Kehl has a bad ankle sprain, so they brought in Nixon to fill in.
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
And guess who they were playing alongsidE?



poppinga! lol.
K
Kajdin
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/310668_200558620020490_115093461900340_420402_981210310_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



so. . . dose Penn State wanna surrender that "linebacker U" title to us yet?
C
CougarClaw
before you take too much BYU NFL pride, may want to look at the Ram's defense first. they've not had a very good year.
M
mizzoucoug
Hey be nice to my Lambs! The D does suck at run defense but hey they took down the Saints.
C
cougarnerd
Kajdin wrote:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/310668_200558620020490_115093461900340_420402_981210310_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



so. . . dose Penn State wanna surrender that "linebacker U" title to us yet?


That's a pretty sweet picture...3 ex-BYU LBs (all really good) playing together on the same team, possibly the same play...BTW, did that happen?



And what's Penn St claiming with this "Linebacker U" thing?
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I want to know why Nixon can't count! Couldn't he have gotten #52 for some nice symmetry?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.