C
CougarbibAfter giving up some points betting with my heart instead of logic for BYU to nip TCU - I went conservative and lowered my points prediction for BYU from 49 to 42 and raised my Idaho points prediction from 6 to 9 after worrying what would happen if Riley got injured or if we got up big early and Bronco called off the dogs.
Anyway, I found myself hoping BYU would not score again after we quickly got to 42. I even found myself wishing Idaho would knck in a field goal before we got that pick. I actually got a littlecexcited when they got that long TD without even realizing that the increased rushing yards cost me points elsewhere.
Anyway - nice win and I hope nobody did a better job of predicting big rushing yardage for Idaho and almost no passing yards and us running more and passing less than one might project Vs a poor pass defense with a better run defense.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Anyway, I found myself hoping BYU would not score again after we quickly got to 42. I even found myself wishing Idaho would knck in a field goal before we got that pick. I actually got a littlecexcited when they got that long TD without even realizing that the increased rushing yards cost me points elsewhere.
Anyway - nice win and I hope nobody did a better job of predicting big rushing yardage for Idaho and almost no passing yards and us running more and passing less than one might project Vs a poor pass defense with a better run defense.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

