Archived Topic

Idaho looks familiar

by Y12 · 11/11/2011

Advertisement
D
Dcr36
I thought the same thing when I read up on them. New QB, more reps for the emerging RB, less throws and more rushes.



I'm not super-concerned, however, because even though Idaho is running the ball more, they still have yet to show they can do it consistently. Aside from a few huge Kama Bailey rushes, they still struggled at times to rush against SJSU, who are not very good against the run.
C
cougarnerd
I'm confident we can win. Idaho is 87th passing yards overall, 111th rushing yards, 103rd points scored, and 70th points allowed. We are 61st pass yards, 63rd rush yards, 65th points scored, and 46th points allowed. I wouldn't be surprised if we win 41-13.
M
mtnradio
They did take West Virginia to OT in the first game of the year ... lost when they went for 2 and missed.



Idaho announcer and one coach interviewed seemed to write this off to a loss and looking forward to next season. BUT, Coach Akey is a fine coach who is a never-say-die kinda guy (I LIKE him!) ... Frankly, no matter how well they play, they will lose if BYU shows up to play. But, Idaho COULD make a game of it ....
D
Dcr36
mtnradio wrote:
They did take West Virginia to OT in the first game of the year ... lost when they went for 2 and missed.



Idaho announcer and one coach interviewed seemed to write this off to a loss and looking forward to next season. BUT, Coach Akey is a fine coach who is a never-say-die kinda guy (I LIKE him!) ... Frankly, no matter how well they play, they will lose if BYU shows up to play. But, Idaho COULD make a game of it ....


Coach Akey has THE best voice in college football. Look it up if you can.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
mtnradio wrote:
They did take West Virginia to OT in the first game of the year ... lost when they went for 2 and missed.



Idaho announcer and one coach interviewed seemed to write this off to a loss and looking forward to next season. BUT, Coach Akey is a fine coach who is a never-say-die kinda guy (I LIKE him!) ... Frankly, no matter how well they play, they will lose if BYU shows up to play. But, Idaho COULD make a game of it ....

Idaho took Virginia to OT and lost in their fifth game of the year.
S
Schmoe
mtnradio wrote:
They did take West Virginia to OT in the first game of the year ... lost when they went for 2 and missed.


I'm never believing anything you say ever again :P
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.