B
BoiseBYURick Perry believes in the Father and the Son and the .....uh.....err.....ahhh....err....
(This will not make sense unless you saw last night's debate. If you did not, google Rick Perry debate. You're in for a treat! It is not every day you get to see a total complete deer-in-the-headlights meltdown)
Woman claims Justin Bieber is the father of her child. That simply cannot be true, yes?
Back to Rick Perry. You know things did not go well when even Michele Bachman feels bad for you....
NC Southern Baptist preacher says Mormon are zombies! I have to agree! What else to explain my going on out the last day every month to do my hometeaching?
Back to Rick Perry. Remember Admiral Stockdale? Oh never mind
Back to being a zombie....If only I had known sooner...I could have made my visits a whole lot more effective had I just bitten them from the getgo....
(This will not make sense unless you saw last night's debate. If you did not, google Rick Perry debate. You're in for a treat! It is not every day you get to see a total complete deer-in-the-headlights meltdown)
Woman claims Justin Bieber is the father of her child. That simply cannot be true, yes?
Back to Rick Perry. You know things did not go well when even Michele Bachman feels bad for you....
NC Southern Baptist preacher says Mormon are zombies! I have to agree! What else to explain my going on out the last day every month to do my hometeaching?
Back to Rick Perry. Remember Admiral Stockdale? Oh never mind
Back to being a zombie....If only I had known sooner...I could have made my visits a whole lot more effective had I just bitten them from the getgo....

