Archived Topic

First day of early signing period

by KYCoug · 11/10/2011

Advertisement
K
KYCoug
Yesterday was the first day of the early signing period for Basketball. I see all the big schools showing off their recruit's.



Did the Y have anyone sign yesterday?
E
EM_Puma
I saw Brandon Gurney mention in a tweet this morning that BYU should have signed two players yesterday, but that nothing has been released from BYU. Strange.
C
CougarClaw
still nothing. did the Yewts finally stop feeding our program? or they just don't have anyone left we'll take?
C
CougarClaw
whaaaaaaat???????????? and it wasn't POSTED???? ONLINE???? HERE??????????????





gasp.

shock

awe.



iDead.
Advertisement
N
nuk13
After reading the article, I can't help but wish Haws was back. Among other things he could hit his freethrows.
C
Cougs_Rule
nuk13 wrote:
After reading the article, I can't help but wish Haws was back. Among other things he could hit his freethrows.


he'll be back next year!!!
B
BroncoBot
dmcougar wrote:
After reading the article, I can't help but wish Haws was back. Among other things he could hit his freethrows.


he'll be back next year!!!

So, anyone else think Haws is going to have tremendous pressure with his first trip to the FT line? He has a record with an unfinished ending. Does he catch jimmer?
S
SenorCougar
snoscythe wrote:
...and they didn't hold a press conference at Iggy's.


Nobody would have attended anyway...
D
Dcr36
SenorCougar wrote:
...and they didn't hold a press conference at Iggy's.


Nobody would have attended anyway...


That's what you think. Iggy's offers the perfect blend of mouth-watering entrées and a good-time atmosphere!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.