Archived Topic

Welcome back Alexis Kaufusi

by hawkwing · 11/9/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Alexis Kaufusi has over come some incredible odds to not only be in good health, but to be returning to the basketball court. This is what she had to say:


"There was no doubt in my mind I was going to come back and play basketball," she said. "That was my goal, to get the chemo, the cancer over with to be back on the court with my friends."


http://www.heraldextra.com/sports/college/byu/basketball/women/article_f3e68160-0ae7-11e1-957a-001cc4c03286.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D
Dcr36
I saw this story the other day. I'm happy for her, even if I'm not the most attentive BYU woman's bball fan in the world. ;)
C
Cougs_Rule
An amazing story and comeback. Cant wait to see her play in Hawaii on the thursday before the UH v BYU football game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.