E
EM_PumaA current poll at ESPN:
Which best describes LSU's win at Alabama?
1) Great game that was enjoyable to watch - 39%
2) Great game that was not enjoyable to watch - 35%
3) Not a great game - 26%
at 90K plus votes result:
1) TX, AR, LA, NE, MS, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, TN, VA, KY, WV, IN, ME (mainly the south)
2) UT, AZ, NM, KS, MO, IL, IA, WI, MN, ND, SD, OH, VA, MD, NJ, DE, NY, CN, RI, MA, VT (mainly the midwest, east, mountain west)
3) WA, OR, CA, NV, ID, AK, MT, OK (the pacific west)
Undecided (no clear majority) - HI, CO, WY, MI, PA, NH
It almost seems silly to even have polls at ESPN, because for the most part they show their regional bias. That really don't tell me squat.
I picked #3, "not a great game". It wasn't that it was not good, but there would be few 9-6 games that I would ever call great because defensive slugfests just personally don't interest me. Yea, if the BYU/Utah game that Utah won 3-0 would have ended in BYU's win (if they had won 3-0), I would have been much happier just because of who the win was over, but I would be very, very hard pressed to ever watch the game again.

