Archived Topic

Jenny Bramer

by Dwight · 11/7/2011

Advertisement
D
Dwight
Jenny Bramer. The disadvantage of being in a conference with BYU if you are SDSU is that you will get your butt kicked 9/10 times. However, I don't think Oklahoma would have that problem. At least not in football. :lol:



On another note. How do these morons feel about their e-mails being published? Who is behind it? What is the motive?
D
Dcr36
Dwight wrote:
How do these morons feel about their e-mails being published? Who is behind it? What is the motive?


WikiLeaks.
L
Lawboy
TulsaWorld made the request under Freedom of Info request. Public employee emails are public, and since tey were sent to the OU President, they were subject to an Info request.
D
Dcr36
Lawboy apparently knows the ins and outs of discovery procedure. Good job living up to your screen name. ;)
M
Mingjai
Lawboy wrote:
TulsaWorld made the request under Freedom of Info request. Public employee emails are public, and since tey were sent to the OU President, they were subject to an Info request.


So who wants to volunteer to make the FOIA request for all SDSU athletic department emails?
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
I have a hard time taking anyone named Jenny seriously...but I guess that makes me bigoted against the Jennies of the world....I need repentence I guess....
D
Dwight
She has an undergraduate degree in public relations. Way to go Jenny. I'm way impressed with your education. You just got JIMMERED by the Freedom of Info Act.

Some things are better learned in class and not in the real world.
S
snoscythe
Lawboy wrote:
TulsaWorld made the request under Freedom of Info request. Public employee emails are public, and since tey were sent to the OU President, they were subject to an Info request.


I had a chuckle reading Jay Drew's blog where he said it was a GRAMA request. Silly Jay Drew with his Ute education.
S
Schmoe
Link? I missed the funny train :(
A
ABYUFAN
snoscythe wrote:
TulsaWorld made the request under Freedom of Info request. Public employee emails are public, and since tey were sent to the OU President, they were subject to an Info request.


I had a chuckle reading Jay Drew's blog where he said it was a GRAMA request. Silly Jay Drew with his Ute education.

I know that state public record laws are called something different than Freedom of Information Act. In California - it's called the Public Records Act Request (or PRA) so it could be a state info request that may have a GRAMA....



**Edit**OK after a quick Google search - in Utah it's called GRAMA (Government Records and Management Act) in Oklahoma it's the Open Records Act. In any event GRAMA is incorrect....
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Schmoe wrote:
Link? I missed the funny train :(


http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10657" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



the link to the whole treasure of OU emails is here. Just search for SDSU in the massive pdf. the real gem is at the bottom of her email.
C
Cougarbib
Is she cute? Sometimes good looks can substitute for other deficits.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Dwight
I saw her picture on the SDSU sight. I don't think her looks get her too far down the road. However, she does display a certain human trait that seems to dominate the Big 12, that being a complete ability to bite the had that feeds you. Or in her case, the hand that fed you, and could possibly feed you in the future (seeing as how they apparently want in on the Big East deal that is being considered by BYU).
Y
Y4LYFE
Bramer's half-brother and her haven't spoken in years...



http://media.boreme.com/post_media/2004/i_feminists.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
Oh man, Y4LYFE.



THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I read the yellow sign last. I was trying to find out why you posted that. :lol:
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Just solidifies the notion that BYU wasn't fairly treated in the MWC and that it appears we had fellow conference schools actively working against us, instead of with us.



Schools like SDSU, could learn a lot from Cougarbib2 and rising tides. They clearly would rather be bottom feeding lobsters trying to pull everyone else down than letting one rise and lift them all to higher planes.
C
Cougarfan87
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) applies to the Federal Government only--unless states have adopted the same name. In Florida, I think it was part of the the Sunshine laws--transparency, open government, and all of that.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.