Archived Topic

Pendelton Done

by HoosierCougar · 11/7/2011

Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
Per Wrubell and other tweeters... Jordan Pendelton suffered a season-ending injury during the TCU game.



I am so sad for him. His health has been a huge burden during his BYU career.
C
CougarClaw
his health was also a huge burden on opposing qbs faces.
B
Brayden Green
Absolute stud. Sad he won't see the field again.



I don't expect to need him for the rest of the season, but we can expect those sack totals to creep back down to dwell amongst the bottom feeders of the nation again.
J
jonnylingo
I feel for him. What a bummer. Loved the passion and skill he brought to our team. Best of luck to him.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
No NFL team is going to touch JP with that kind of healthy history.
G
Guest
And I thought Luke Staley was made of glass. Never before have I seen such a combination of football smarts, athleticism, and effort in so frail a body. Too bad, but thanks for the memories JP!
L
Lawboy
JP is a big kid, really strong. Nothing frail about him. His issue is that he plays with reckless abandon on every play, and pushes his body to do things it is simply not designed to do. His injuries have all been a matter of the body not being able to handle the force of the torque placed upon in. There were no flukey injuries with JP.



Great kid. Wish the O had his heart.
S
SpiffCoug
Sorry, but having season ending injuries every year you play is pretty much the definition of frail.



Great football player, just one who doesn't have a football player's body.
F
frdbtr
This one hurts. Pendelton, when healthy, was the best player we had on defense. I am sorry for him, I am sure he is really dispapointed right now.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.