Archived Topic

BSU and TCU saving themselves for next week?

by Dwight · 11/6/2011

Advertisement
D
Dwight
Don't see much domination this week against UNLV (at least so far in the 1st half) and Wyoming (that game is final). What gives?



My gut tells me that TCU is going to give BSU a run for their money on the smurf turf.....but I've given up trying to predict anything (other than BYU winning a national championship next year, TIC). Good thing I don't gamble. :D
D
Dcr36
Dude, either this announcer for the BSU game is easily excitable or he's the biggest Bronco homer who's ever stepped into a broadcasting booth.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
I don't see turning the ball over five times as "saving yourself," just sloppy play.
C
Cougarbib
BSU > TCU this year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.