Archived Topic

BYU on ESPNU

by imuakahuku · 11/3/2011

Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
Was flipping through the channels and low and behold it was an ESPN special on BYU football. I would wager a guess that it would have never happened had we not signed on with ESPN and still been in the Mountain Worst Conf.



BTW, it was a little "flakey". TBrown and JJ were the exorts and it was not done as well as I think it should. They did the tour but spent very little time in the locker room and the hall of trophies. And then spent about five minutes on the pumpkin contest for the intern foot wrappers. I think they spent more time on the pumpkins than they did on Thurday's warriors. I don't think they even mentioned how they chose the people who participate in it.



But it was a lot more exposure none the less. I wonder when they will run the special on Wyoming?



http://www.cougarfan.com/article.asp?ArtID=73244&URL=http://byucougars.com/m-football/espnu-all-access-byu-football-air-wednesday
E
EM_Puma
It was okay and always nice to see BYU on national TV.



I agree, they spent a lot of time on the pumpkins.



I think it would have been better to have a kid that seemed old enough to understand what football was all about. The little girl was cute, but I don't think she knew much about what was going on. I'm sure that just happened to be the Thursday hero and it was fine.



I loved when Reynolds asked Doman to run a set again and he told Reynolds they were done. Reynolds responds, "You're killin me Doman. You're killin me." He smiles at Brandon, but you wonder how he would have responded to such a response had cameras not been filming the encounter.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.