Archived Topic

Neat Football Story--Better Story About Life

by Magnus Ver Magnusson · 11/2/2011

Advertisement
M
Magnus Ver Magnusson
Check out this documentary on BYUtv.org:



http://byutv.org/seethegood/post/The-5000-Days-Project-Two-Brothers.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



It's an incredibly touching and inspiring documentary about the relationship between two brothers. The football tie-in is that the younger brother, Luke Nelson, was a walk on with the team in 2010. He's currently on his mission in Cambodia.
D
Dcr36
Weirdest side-effect of BYU independence - in my life, BYUtv has gone from "that channel with cooking shows and B-grade 'Anne of Green Gables' ripoffs" to "hey, that show looks pretty good, I think I'll actually watch that!"



I've been meaning to watch the 5,000 Days Project, it looks cool.
S
Schmoe
Dcr36 wrote:
Weirdest side-effect of BYU independence - in my life, BYUtv has gone from "that channel with cooking shows and B-grade 'Anne of Green Gables' ripoffs" to "hey, that show looks pretty good, I think I'll actually watch that!"



I've been meaning to watch the 5,000 Days Project, it looks cool.


Yeah, I find myself browsing my BYUtv channel on my Roku quite often now (I still mostly end up watching classic football, but sometimes I don't :D ).
S
scott715
I liked the Fires of Faith series.
G
Guest
BYUTV is pulling us in and convincing us to be better people through football related programming! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
I've watched American RIde a couple of times. Reminds me of a guy I used to work with huge, tatoos, Harley (which he ended up traing in on a Honda-said it rode better for him) and didn't take guff from anyone. Looked meaner than heck too but was smart and one of the nicest guys I knew (died of cancer a couple of years ago).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.