Archived Topic

JD Falslev is a LIAR!!

by SpiffCoug · 10/31/2011

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I'm just listening to the post-game as I start my morning. And JD Flaslev is being interviewed by Greg Wrubell and Marc Lyons and JD just said that, "there isn't one guy on this team that [he] wouldn't have his back." And he said the offense is "very close knit" and that their motto is, "one heart, one heartbeat and that it's very, very hard to distract us from that."



I can't believe he would just lie like that. Doesn't he know that this team is only comprised of divisions and divisive players who don't like each other? Simply unacceptable that Bronco would allow players to lie, and Bronco likes to think he has players of character on his team. What a bunch of bunk.
B
byucougar1
I believe that Riley has united them and everyone appears to be on the same page - just listen to the praise that comes from both the O and D. It didn't appear so under Heaps. Elaborate on your statement if this is not true. Need some facts not conjecture.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
SpiffCoug wrote:
I'm just listening to the post-game as I start my morning. And JD Flaslev is being interviewed by Greg Wrubell and Marc Lyons and JD just said that, "there isn't one guy on this team that [he] wouldn't have his back." And he said the offense is "very close knit" and that their motto is, "one heart, one heartbeat and that it's very, very hard to distract us from that."



I can't believe he would just lie like that. Doesn't he know that this team is only comprised of divisions and divisive players who don't like each other? Simply unacceptable that Bronco would allow players to lie, and Bronco likes to think he has players of character on his team. What a bunch of bunk.


I am assuming that this entire post is TIC.
S
SpiffCoug
Yes.
P
pjmuli
SpiffCoug wrote:
I'm just listening to the post-game as I start my morning. And JD Flaslev is being interviewed by Greg Wrubell and Marc Lyons and JD just said that, "there isn't one guy on this team that [he] wouldn't have his back." And he said the offense is "very close knit" and that their motto is, "one heart, one heartbeat and that it's very, very hard to distract us from that."



I can't believe he would just lie like that. Doesn't he know that this team is only comprised of divisions and divisive players who don't like each other? Simply unacceptable that Bronco would allow players to lie, and Bronco likes to think he has players of character on his team. What a bunch of bunk.


LOL. Nice post. However, I will say that it is quite easy to say something while acting, thinking, and feeling something else. You gotta love those whose glasses are so half full that it runneth o'er.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.